Forums are a valuable online resource for new vapers. They provide a wealth of information and an opportunity to ask questions from experienced vapers who are very willing to share their knowledge.
Vaping Australia Forum
Australian forum for vapers for information sharing and queries.
The world’s largest e-cigarette website (US based)
Vape Fam Facebook Group
A good Australian facebook page, very friendly and helpful for new users
UK National Centre for Smoking Cessation and Training (NCSCT) and Public Health England
Here is a list of scientific reports by independent expert organisations that have reviewed the science on vaping.
- Royal College of Physicians, UK. Nicotine without smoke. Tobacco Harm Reduction. 2016
- Public Health England.E-cigarettes and heated tobacco products: evidence review. 2018
- Clearing the Air Evidence Review Monograph, University of Victoria, Canadian Institute for Substance Use Research – Jan 2017
- United Kingdom Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies report on electronic cigarettes. October 2016
- National Academies of Sciences Engineering and Medicine, US. Public Health Consequences of E-Cigarettes. 2018
New Nicotine Alliance
A national, independent not-for-profit consumer organisation representing Australian vapers.
For practical advice on all vaping matters.
Clive Bates: The counterfactual
Insightful analysis by the world’s leading campaigner on tobacco harm reduction and former head of Action on Smoking and Health UK.
Professor Michael Siegel: The Rest of the Story
Analysis and commentary by leading US academic.
Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos: E-cigarette Research
Scientific blog by one of the world’s leading e-cigarette researchers.
Professor Brad Rodu: Tobacco Truth
Professor of Medicine with special expertise in tobacco harm reduction.
Blog by Harry Shapiro on the Nicotine Science and Policy website.